sexta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2012

~ Lista de músicas parte 1 ~

Blacklisted me-reprobate romance
Avril Lavigne-nobody's home
Bring me the horizon-don't go
Bring me the horizon-blessed with a curse
Emily browning-sweet dreams
Marilyn manson-sweet dreams
Good charlotte-the anthem
Placebo-blind
Placebo-battle for the sun
Wake me up-crown the empire
The misfits-helena
The misfits-dig up her bones
The misfits -scream
Marilyn manson-tainted love
Falling in reverse-the drug in me is you
Falling in reverse - i'm not a vampire
Eyes set to kill-darling
Slipknot-vermilion pt1
Slipknot-vermilion pt2
Slipknot-Duality
Slipknot-spit it out
Slipknot-Purity
Slipknot-no life
Slipknot-prelude
Slipknot-sufflur
Slipknot-snuff
Last kiss last goodbye-among this all
Three days grace-pain
Three days grace-gonne forever
Three days grace-time of dying
Three days grace-never too late


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário